In 2013, CEHMM established a new division dedicated to providing environmental consultation services to industry for expediting permit authorizations regarding work on state and federal lands. These services include, but are not limited to: writing environmental assessments in support of applications for permits to drill (APDs), conducting APD “quick looks” in support of expediting APD submittals, trench monitoring and surveillances in support of BLM mandates.
CEHMM can conduct reviews and editing of Applications for Permits to Drill (APDs), to the satisfaction of the BLM or other regulatory agencies as required, that include, but are not limited to:
- Quick looks
- Reviewing engineering and drilling plans
- Archeological reviews
- Accuracy, spelling and grammar
- Survey verification through GIS
- Collation of information (ensuring that two components of the APD do not contradict each other)
- Liaison with BLM to ensure processing expediency
- Writing of Environmental Assessments (EAs)
CEHMM can also write Environmental Assessments only and deliver to BLM for review and approval.
For more information please contact: